Solid surfaces are made up of large flat panels that can be glazed or left unfinished.
If you’re looking for a new countertop, you may consider all the different solid surface fabricators in the area. Solid surface countertops are made from durable materials that are easy to clean and maintain. In case you have been looking far and wide for solid surface fabricators near me that are a cut above the rest, you have come to the right place.
Solid surfaces provide a smooth, hard surface that is ideal for countertops, flooring, and other areas where a durable finish is desired. They are available in a wide variety of colors and textures, so they can be used to create a variety of looks. Solid surfaces are a great choice for kitchen countertops because they’re durable and easy to clean.
They are also resistant to staining and provide a smooth, hard surface that’s ideal for food preparation. If they do get stained or scratched, they can be sanded out and repolished to restore their look. Solid surface shower walls are also a common feature across several residential and commercial projects nowadays.
They do not require sealing. Their resin content makes them non-porous, so they will not absorb spills or allow bacteria to penetrate their surface. This makes them easier to clean than other countertop materials, such as granite or marble.
If you are starting your next project and looking for “solid surface countertops near me”, be sure to check out the options available at Cangelosi. With so many colors and textures to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect look for your space.
Solid Surfaces Colors
Cangelosi carries a wide variety of solid surface colors to choose from. Some of these include:
- Beige: Beautiful beige colors that will compliment any decor.
- Black: Elegant and classic, black solid surface colors are perfect for a modern look.
- Blue: Add a calming touch to your environment with blue solid surface colors.
- Brown: Create a warm and inviting space with brown solid surface colors.
- Burgundy: Burgundy solid surface colors create a rich and luxurious look.
- Cream: Add a touch of elegance to your space with cream solid surface colors.
- Gray: Gray solid surface colors provide a sleek and sophisticated look.
- Green: Bring the outdoors in with green solid surface colors.
- Orange: Add a pop of color to your space with orange solid surface colors.
- Pink: Pink solid surface colors add a touch of femininity to any space.
- Purple: Create a bold and beautiful look with purple solid surface colors.
- Red: Red solid surface colors make a dramatic statement in any place.
- White: Brighten up your space with white solid surface colors.
- Yellow: You can add a touch of sunshine to your space with yellow solid surface colors.
If you’re looking for a specific color that is not available, we may be able to create a custom order on your behalf, all you have to do is get in touch with our team, starting today!
Reach Out To The Solid Surfaces Experts Today
No matter how grand your solid surfaces project is, Cangelosi can handle it. Our state-of-the-art fabrication equipment and expert staff will make your project look easy and fun. Contact us today at (281) 499-0561 to get started.
Answers Of Authority FAQ
Are solid surfaces countertops a good option for my next project?
A solid surface is a great choice for kitchen countertops because it is durable and easy to clean. It is also resistant to staining and provides a smooth, hard surface that is ideal for food preparation. In addition, a solid surface is molded to fit without seams, is non-porous and is easily restorable.
How can I clean my solid surface countertops?
Solid surface countertops can be cleaned with any non-abrasive cleaner. We recommend using a mild soap and water solution. For tougher stains, you can use a vinegar and water solution or a commercial cleaner designed for solid surfaces. Always avoid using abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or steel wool, as these can damage the surface.
Is it necessary to seal my solid surface countertops?
No, it is not necessary to seal your solid surface countertops. However, we do recommend sealing them on a regular basis to protect against stains and scratches. You can use any commercial sealer designed for solid surfaces.